In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? It’s up to you!
- Premium working equipment, which can also be used for private purposes
- Company Bonus scheme
- “Flatrate” for coffee, tea and softdrinks, subsidized lunch and more
- Access to a comprehensive training programme and company pension scheme
- Friendly and dynamic company environment
- Providing assistance to address fraud and operational issues
- Technical Consulting and educating merchants on International Payments Methods
- (via phone, Email, occasionally onsite)
- Analyze and solve technical issues in coordination with our development team (3rd level)
- Configuration and Testing of merchant integrations
- Educated to degree level
- Several years’ experience working with Payments or Financial Services
- Experience in technical customer service
- Ability to understand complex technical situations and explain these in a non-technical manner
- Customer-oriented as well as an openminded and a communicative personality
- Team player, Hands-on attitude to problem solving
- Interested in payments trends and motivated to develop existing payment knowledge
- Fluent in French and very good German and English skills
Would you like to join the payment people team? Then apply here and now!
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your documents and stating the job code 0118C by email.
Do you have any more questions? Just call us or write to us via WhatsApp.
Hier ist ein Film über uns, in dem Sie kurz und knapp erfahren, woher wir kommen, wo wir stehen und wohin wir gehen. Vielleicht kommen Sie ja mit?